SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Lateness to school:
(07:31 – 08:00am) Lateness with grace
(08:01 and above) Punishable
2. Every student must attend assembly Punishable
or holy mass with his/her hymn book
failure to do so.
3. Noise making in the classroom Punishable
or along school corridor.
4. Littering/passing a litter-by Punishable
5. Convicted act of stealing Expulsion
6. Improper dressing Warning and subsequent suspension
7. Unlawful gathering of students Suspension or expulsion as the case may be.
8. Rioting Suspension and expulsion of ring leaders
9. Fighting a teacher for any reason Expulsion
10. Exam malpractice Attracts zero (0)in the subject(S) concerned.
11. School fees must be paid at the bank School fees drive
Failure to do so after 2 weeks of resumption
12. Parents/guardian undue interference Dismissal of the child/ward.
in the school
13. Reshaping of school uniform Suspension and sewing of new one.
14. Absconding of students Loss of candidature/option of fine for the period absent.
15. Failure in exams Repeat/fail out as the case may be.
16. Writing external examinations Automatic expulsion
from Jss2 or Ss2.
17. Bringing of parents/siblings to quarrel Automatic expulsion
with teachers or school authority.
18. Convicted act of mutilation or Automatic expulsion
manipulation of deposit slips.
19. Cultism if convicted Expulsion
20. Waylaying/fighting on the street Expulsion of the student at fault
with fellow student(s).
21. Assaulting/insulting of a teacher Automatic dismissal
by a student(s).
22. Entry of staff office by student(s) Punishable
without due permission from a teacher.
23. Students are expected to wear white Punishable
on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays while
check uniform is for Tuesdays & Thursdays
failure to do so
24. Failure to maintain good grooming as Punishable
directed by the school authority.
25. Drug abuse if convicted Punishable
26. Use of cell phones Seizure
27. Damaging of school property Surcharged
28. Unholy relationship Expulsion
29. Premarital pregnancy Expulsion
30. Bringing food to the dormitory Punishable
without approval by the school authority.
31. Selling of food item Punishable
32. Reporting to parents/bringing them Expulsion
to school without clearance from school
33. Servant/master relationship Expulsion
34. Inciting Others Expulsion