Civic Education scheme of work for 3rd term JSS 2
*Universal rights of a consumer –
1) Right to satisfaction of basic needs.
2) Right to safety.
3) Right to information.
4) Right to choose.
5) Right to representation to be heard.
6) Right to redress.
7) Right to consumer education.
8) Right to a healthy environment.
* Responsibilities of a consumer.
*Government agencies for protection of consumer’s rights.
*Democracy- meaning and features.
*Democratic institutions and their functions – INEC, political parties, pressure groups, arms of government. *Importance of democracy.
*Pillars of democracy.
* Election and voter responsibilities.
* Electoral malpractice.
1)Who is a consumer?
2) Mention 5 basic needs of a consumer.
Submit via WhatsApp: 09092871798