SS 2 COMPUTER AND DATA PROCESSING.
TOOL FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
What is computer graphics? Computer graphics are graphics created using computer s and more generally, the representation and manipulation of image data by a computer.
Examples of Graphics Packages
- Corel Draw
- Adobe photos
- Harvard’ graphics
- Print Master
- Photoshop pro
- Adobe page Maker
Features of Corel Draw
- Title bar: The title bar displays the name of the the Corel draw file on which you are working. It is also used to reposition the Corel draw window on the screen
- Menu Bar: There are 11 pull down menus. All menu commands are found in these pull down menu.
- Ruler: Ruler serve as a positioning and sizing aid. They can be turned off optionally.
- Scroll Bar: The scroll Bars allow you to shift the page horizontally and vertically
- Drawing Window: The large white portion of the screen is the drawing Window. Thanks rectangle with the drop Shadow is the Printable page.
- The color palette: The color palette allows for the quick application of a colored fill or outline color.
Loading Corel Draw Application
*. Click on the Start button
*. Point to all programs
*. Point to Corel Draw Graphics suits 12
*. Select Corel Draw 12 and click
Exiting Corel Draw Application
*. Click on file menu
*. Select exit and click
Watch out for practical next week
Download Document Here: SS 2 Graphics WPS Office