- External Processes of Landforms Development: Denudation, Weathering and Mass movement / Mass wasting.
- Introduction to Map Reading: Types of map; three major types of scale; size of scale; conversion from one scale to another.
- Map Reading : Measurement of distance, direction and bearing.
- Weather and Climate: Definition of weather and Climate; Factors affecting weather and climate ; Elements of weather and climate; Measurement of weather and climate.
- Effects of Climatic Elements: rainfall, temperature, wind, pressure, cloudcover.
- The Ocean: Major oceans of the world; Economic importance of ocean to man; Relief of the ocean.
- Salinity of the ocean and Ocean current.
- Major World Climates: Greek System of Climate Classification
- Koppen System of Climate Classification.
- Assessment/ Revision /Examination
- World Settlement : Definition of Settlement ; Classification of Settlement based on types, shapes and sizes.
- Urbanization : Definition ; Problems of Urbanization; Interdependence between Urban and Rural Areas.
- World Transportation
- World Manufacturing Industries : Characteristics of Manufacturing Industries in Tropical Africa ; Major Classification of Manufacturing Industries ; Concentration of Industries; Contributions of the Industrial sector to Economic Development ; Problems of Manufacturing Industries in Tropical Africa and Solutions.
- World Trade
- Nigeria : Location, Position and Size.
- Relief and Drainage of Nigeria
- Climate, Vegetation and Soil in Nigeria
- Population of Nigeria
- Assessment / Revision /Examination
Download here Geography Third