Topic: cosmetics and deodorants
Cosmetics:- Cosmetics are make- ups or substances applied on the body mainly on the skin, in order to improve natural features. They include powders, body creams and oils assorted face make-ups nails vanishes, lips sticks etc.
Deodorants:- Deodorants are substances applied to the skin to take odour out of perspiration
Importance of cosmetics and deodorants
- They are used to improve natural features of an individual
- They can be used to hide a person’s poor or undesirable features.
- They can be used to emphasize a person’s best skin, facial and hair features.
- Some make-ups can be used as treatment for such skin problems as pimples.
- Some make-ups can help protect the skin
- When properly used they can make one look more attractive
Types of cosmetics
There are two sources of cosmetics and they include
- Natural/ indigenous or local cosmetics
- Synthetic / commercial cosmetics
Mention and explain the uses of any 5;(five) indigenous cosmetics.
Submit at the school gate.
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT HERE: JSS 1 HOME ECONS.